Pacific Pines - Help Please

Guest Gollywobbler

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi All

This is a general call for help from anyone who lives reasonably near Pacific Pines and has their own transport, please.

One of our recent members is a young lady called Marie (username Marie78.) Marie is on a Working Holiday Visa. She is currently in Pacific Pines but hardly knows anyone there yet, having only made her way there very recently.

Right now, Marie needs TLC, please. Almost as soon as she reached Pacific Pines a few weeks ago, she received the shocking news that her beloved brother had been killed in a road accident in the UK.

Marie has been in the UK to attend his funeral and to be with her family and friends at this difficult time, but she is now back in Pacific Pines and is looking for friends, please.

Her user profile is here:

PomsInOz Forum - View Profile: Marie78

I would be immensely grateful if anyone in that area could make a special effort to contact Marie just as soon as you possibly can, please.

Thank you very much indeed for your help.

Gill

hiya ,im about 45 mins from pacific pines, if theres anything you need Marie just contact me,i will do what i can. We do have a few members on pacific pines and i have just relocated 2 new familys over there so maybe you can meet up with them too as they like you know very few people just yet. I will PM you my phone number and if ever you want to chat im here .

Cal x

Hiya Marie

So sorry to hear of your news, I too lost a brother (to cancer), so kinda know how you feel I am on Pacific Pines, I will pm you my number hun.

Give me a call

Sarah x

Hi Gill/Maria,

I am moving up to Arundel Hills today which is about 5 mins from Pacific Pines so if you want to pop in for coffee, go shopping or just for a walk on the beach. Send me a PM with your contact details and we can sort it from there.

I am April, OH is Richard and the three teenagers are Bobbie 19, Carrie 17 and Bradley 13.

Thanks Gill, kind as always! Maria get in touch!

April

Hiya Marie

So sorry to hear of your news, I too lost a brother (to cancer), so kinda know how you feel I am on Pacific Pines, I will pm you my number hun.

Give me a call

Sarah x

Thanks so much for doing that Sarah ,i was hoping youd offer a shoulder with you being nearby ,Good on ya girl

Cal x

Archived