Channel 4 part 3 there comming to our house

THE DUNSCOMBE FAMILY

i Everyone, Well channel 4 rang again today(TUESDAY) and MARTIN CONNERY IS COMMING TO OUR HOUSE ON Monday TO MEET THE FAMILY.He really does seem keen to get us on the programme, he is also hoping the family from liverpool will be available for him to meet also.I just carnt believe it, i only filled in the application form thinking to myself i wont hear anymore about it, he is going to ring me on friday with further information, will keep you all posted of the next stage OMG :unsure:RIKKI MARK ASHLEY AND NIAMH ... LOCATION LOCATION DOWN UNDER

Guest Tracey from Braintree

That's just so exciting for you!!! Good luck, look forward to seeing you on the programme as I'm sure they'll want you :yes:

thanks for the support, i guess we will just have to wait and see what Monday brings, Im still in shock really , hope everything turns out ok, its one thing moving to the other side of the world let alone having a camera crew now to follow your moves , my lads only request is a house with a swimming pool (trust them poms lol)

Guest Angie*mark

Thats fantastic, have to keep us all posted about what happens on monday..........be looking out for you on that prog now when it airs on the telly xx

Guest Andy and Tracy

Crikey - how exciting and nerve-racking at the same time! How you gonna have a row with the old man now tho' when he loses the passports / money / kids etc..?!!(Like they do!!) LOL

All the best

Tracy

Hi Guys hope you are well

What fab news cant wait to see you on the programme i love it, have a catch up at our meet up next week, and also we have now got a case officer at long last feeling very giddy.

regards tricia and family

Guest nareyclan

Hi Dunscombes

Martin called us to. Isn't it great. OH very nervous he is coming to see us on Wednesday to see us and the kids.

I had given up on a call back because we haven,t had our Visa yet but it is very exciting.

Good Luck on Monday let us know how you get on:chatterbox:

Archived