Get Together Anyone?

Guest prettyinpink

Guest prettyinpink

We've been here around 3 weeks now and hopefully we're moving into our rental in Leeming next weekend. As we're starting to find our way around, and I believe there are a few more people due out in the next month or so, should we have a PIO meet up? Any takers, any venue ideas?

The weather is just starting to warm up nicely, so I'm happy to volunteer my place as a venue - there is a pool! :yes:

All ideas / opinions welcome...............

Guest prettyinpink
Hi, there is already a PIO meet up planned i believe- for this sat, 12 noon, lottery west playground, kings park.

Hiya suzy+1, thanks for that. I'm not sure I can make that meet up as I'm moving into my rental on the fri night so I'm gonna be tied up.

Would be nice to have another one in the next few months tho, as I know of quite a few new arrivals in the next month and it would be great to get together.

Hi

A meet sounds great in a few weeks time. I am flying in to sunny Perth on 6th November and know no more that four people in the whole state !

Lonely ? Nah . Adventure of a lifetime more like and I cannot wait.

Let me know when any meeting is on, need some friends soon ( especially single female, mid thirties upwards !)

Spike

Guest Biscuit

We (Hubbie & I) will be arriving in Perth on Oct 12th. Would love to meet some people, currently we know a total of 4 people in the Southern Hemisphere!!

Guest prettyinpink

Ok that's great, I've not met anyone from PIO yet, how do people feel about a meet up mid Nov? Spike, do you think that you'll be able to make it so soon after your arrival? We should choose a venue that's central to everyone, reduce travelling time as much as we can.

Oooh, I'm so excited, I'll finally have some friends lol

Hiya Pretty in Pink,

Yes, I will be able to meet up fairly soon on arrival. I am staying in Bull Creek (apparently) and will be getting around to find somewhere to rent in December onwards and a place to work. I am arranging several meetings in the CBD over the first two weeks or so, anticipating settling in very quickly, I hope. Let me know where/when to meet and I would hope to be there.

Spike.

Guest prettyinpink
Hiya Pretty in Pink,

Yes, I will be able to meet up fairly soon on arrival. I am staying in Bull Creek (apparently) and will be getting around to find somewhere to rent in December onwards and a place to work.

Spike.

That's fab Spike! You're only 5 mins from me, I'm in Leeming lol

Good luck with everything.

Archived