I'm Scared now !!!

Guest Miss M x

Guest Miss M x

I'm really scared that it's all not going to happen anymore, within the last half hour our plans seem to have been turned all upside down

I had a text off a neighbour telling me another neighbour has put her house up for sale at the bottom of our road so i cheekily nipped to see her and asked what it was going for as we have EA's coming next week for valuations

I'm totally gob smacked it's up for £105k (they've been told this is top price) and is the same as our house in plan and similar decor except they have a conservatory and we don't, a year ago ours was valued at £155k and stupidly we didn't sell, with the house prices rapidly dropping we knew some in our area were selling for £125k in recent months so we were looking worse case scenario £120k for ours now it looks like we'll be lucky to get £100k and our mortgage is £97k so means we will have nothing at all from the house after fees ,the problem is as we are going on a student visa the profit from the house was paying the college fees and school fees for our son (£19,000) it's the only way we can go and now i don't know what to do we have to be there by feb 2010 for my OH to still be under 45 whaen he finishes his course and applies for PR so biding our time and saving is not an option, i'm so upset i'm crying my eyes out it's all eneded before its even began

Hi Miss m,

Please dont give up! Sit back calm down and have a glass of wine!

Make sure you have at least 3 estate agents value your home, and go with the top one allowing a drop if you have to, And dont tell them you are in a hurry to sell, You can also advertise privately and miss out on estate agent fees, which will save a little, do some research on www.mypropertyspy.com you need to register but its free, you can go to any road and look for recent prices on property similar to your own, cant help you with the type of visa you are hoping to go with but im sure someone will be able to give you some great advise,

Take care Dawny x

Guest vickilb77

Hi Miss M

I wish i could give you some advice on what to do but all i can say is dont give up and im sure a fellow pio member will have some good advice on what to do.

Take care, im sure things will work out for you .

x

Archived