halls head?

Guest the laings

Guest the laings

WE ARE LOOKING TO MOVE TO PERTH JAN 08, AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO RENT IN MANDURAH AREA, AS THIS LOOKS LOVELY. BUT HAVE COME ACROSS HALLS HEAD WHICH IS CLOSE TO OCEAN YIPEE, AND AFFORDABLE TO US TO RENT AND THEN IN FUTURE BUY. JUST NEED INFO ABOUT AREA, IS IT CLOSE TO SCHOOLS ETC AS AM CONVINCED SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE AREA, AS SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Guest BullCreek_Bob

G'day

Halls Head is a lovely part of the world and one of the 'older' or more established parts of Mandurah.

For me, it wouldn't be my choice because it's further away from Perth which is where my work usually is, but if you are able to work in the area, it would be a great place to call 'home"

Cheers

Bob in Bull Creek

Guest the laings

thanx bob thats a gr8 help. it looks so lovely there. how long would it take to drive to perth from halls head or any part of mandurah, as hubby may have to get work where he can. also thanks for your info on the houses from the other site.

Guest BullCreek_Bob

G'day

Depending upon the time of day it could take between 60mins and 80mins. If you lived North of Mandurah then you could reduce that time by 20 mins.

Cheers

Bob

Archived