Help bazza get it right!!

julesbazz

Bazz arrives in brizzy today and he's got the wkend to look at some rentals, I know some of you have helped already, thanx very much... but time is ticking and we arrive in 2 weeks. He scared when he pick he will get it wrong. You know what us women are like!!

We have up to 370 pw to spend on rental, looking west and south of brizzy, in between ipswich and cleveland and BCD. We're not quite alchie's but would like to be close to a pub so we can have a stroll and a glass of vino or larga. I think the west and south need a good british family pub!! Maybe in a few years I will build 1 as I will miss my darts!!

Please for last time can anyone suggest areas. Would prefer complex for 1st 6 months as promised kids a pool...

We have considered Ipswich but the complex is right behind forestry and have been told to keep clear if you dont like creepy crawlies!!

sorry to harp on but as most of you know it's a big decision as to where to lie you hat.

cheers

Jules:wubclub:

You wont necesarily get more creepies as its near forestry ,im on acerage backing onto the bush and have had less creepys here than my friend who lives on an urban estate. As long as the property is pest sprayed youll be fine. With your budget id start further afield and work inwards ,property near the city is quite expensive for what you get. Good luck with everything

Cal x

thanks guys, luckily his boss picked him up from the airport and she has been great, already taken him all around suburbs as soon as he got off the plane and recommending areas. Cant get better than that!! Happy Days!!

Thanks all for all you advice and hope I can do the same one day on this gr8 site.

Cheers

Jules x

Archived