I'm going mad here trying to find a rental - help

hope2

Totally shell-shocked today! Got visas granted yesterday and am looking into validating in Adelaide but I'm just going round in circles driving myself crazy here!

We're looking at validating in mid November (or Feb but leaving it bit late so hopefully not) We need to rent a family home for 10 days or a fortnight or so, somewhere around Adelaide.

We're a family of 4 so need at least 2 bedrooms and we're hoping to rent somewhere that will give my eldest daughter (12) a bit of a boost as she spent yesterday in tears when I told her we got the visa :no: so need to make her feel positive about this!

So if anyone has any rentals that would be available in November, or any recommendations, I would be massively grateful for your help :notworthy:

Thanks for listening to me babbling on....

Guest TheTaylors

HI - congratulations on getting your visa!!

We are going out to Adelaide to validate in October - we got our rental through www.stayz.com.au - you could also try www.holidaylettings.co.uk - also the realestate.co.au site has a holiday lettings link in there that you could try. I must admit it was a bit of a struggle to find availability in the ones we liked, but we got there in the end. Also try the rental bit here on this site - rentalsinoz, there are some on there too.

Good luck!

Em x

Guest jogrant3232

It is hard as im trying to do the same for a friend of mine for December. There are loads on the pages but alot of them have gone when you look at avalibility.There are a few on here but try asking for rentals in Adalaide and Google it. Good luck

Thank-you both of you :notworthy: glad I'm not so alone on this one - today feeling better but yesterday I was a bit wobbly lol!

Taylors - I hope the validation trip goes well and you have a great time. Thanks for the links.... I'll have a look now.

Jogrant - good luck with your search for your friends, thanks for posting ;)

I'm off to hunt some homes!

Guest Libby1971

Tyke has 2 or 3 places to rent.

Dale and Jo have 1 house.

Guzzler and Sas have a house, I know it is booked up until Xmas, not sure after that.

Roo1 has 2 or 3 places.

All of these names are on Pomsinadelaide. The rentals are on the south of the city, near areas like Morphett Vale, Happy Valley and Noarlunga. GuzzlerandSas and Roo1 have houses that are all virtually brand new, I think.

There is a lady called Diane who has a rental but I think it is to the north somewhere.

I hope this helps you get started.

Archived