Childrens nursing

Guest stellios

Guest stellios

My partner and my 4 kids are considering a move to Queensland but cannot decide where to go. We want to live somewhere with breathtaking scenery and plenty of space as we currently live in rural Wales and would not want to live in the suburbs. However I need to be within commuting distance of a hospital or anywhere I could work as a child trained nurse. Brisbane seems to be the place where I could work easily but we really like the idea of living in the Gold Coast hinterland but does anyone know if I could work there? Or commute from there? I'm getting pretty confused as to where I can work as I am just paeds trained only. Any advice much appreciated!

I think Brisbane and its surronds are very deceptive when looking on a map. The amount of people who have been here and said'' jes, we looked on a map and thought you were in the middle of no where'',lol,

We live on acerage in a semi-rural area yet are still under an hour to the city or beaches of the Gold Coast. We are 40 mins or less from about 3 different hospitals.I guess where to live depends how far your willing to commute and what ammenities you would like near by.

We had a drive through the gold coast hinterland into New South Wales a few weeks ago, its just like the gorgous scenic Wales back home ,some stunning scenery and fantastic views.

Good luck with your quest ,it will be a hard choice ,theres too many lovely places,lol.

Cal x

Archived