Train Drivers in Queensland

Guest cazbeckham

Guest cazbeckham

Hi

Can anyone give me some information on how a UK Train Driver in Cambridgeshire can apply for a similar job in Queensland.

I am making this enquiry for my neighbour who dearly wants to emigrate.

Are there are any age limits for him and is there any companies he needs to contact for sponsorship?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Caz

Hiya mum ,

I dont know the ins and outs of a sponsership visa ,Gill(Gollywobbler) is the knowledgeable one,not long ago there was quite a few ads in the courier mail jobs paper for Train drivers for QLD Rail and as they are planning updating alot of the rail links ,theyll have to find drivers somewere,if your neighbour is ok age wise id get the yellow pages on line and search for any and every rail company you can and preferably ring them or maybe e-mail,we never got much response when e-mailing from the Uk and it does dishearten you,so where best 'speak' with someone . Sorry i cant be of more help

Cal x

Guest cazbeckham

Hi ACD

I was just making an enquiry for a neighbour of mine and yes I know you can put it "I want to be a train driver in Australia" but was after more specific answers like who to contact for sponsorship, that is if they do sponsorship for UK train drivers as I know a lot of Oz Train companies only use in house staff.

Also what are the specifics for a train driveer in Oz.

Thanks for the link anyway, I have emailed this to my meighbour

Caz

Archived