cathy pacific

Guest dawn77

Hi all , just wondering if anyone has flown with cathy pacific recently, are they any good ?, we have flights booked with them in april next year,we are flying from london to hong kong airport ,then on to adelaide after about 5 hours in hong kong.

i just want to know if they are good with children,as we have a 11 and a 2 year old, also what happens when you get to hong kong, do you have to get your luggage off the plane or does it stay on for the onward flight, also what happens if you have a push chair, im sorry to go on , but im a little worried about the flight and it would be great to hear from anyone who can answer any of my questions. many thanks Dawn:unsure:

hiya

well we have booked on friday to go with cathay pacific on oct 30th so i will let you know if they are any good! no but i used to work in a travel agents and i heard no bad reports - its usually those you remember!

to answer your questions you should not see your luggage at hong kong it will go straight through and as for your buggy you will have it right up till you board and therefore can get it for getting off at hong kong. i have 2 kids 4yrs and 2yrs so i know how much you want that buggy!

did you book your seats on board to make sure you are sitting together? the aircraft is 3-4-3 (if you are in economy) so make sure you do this, it is free of charge, if you do not do it you can be seperated.

all the best

sjs

Hi Dawn,

They were excellent! Plenty of leg room too.

We were given 5kg extra luggage free, when you get off at Hong Kong your bags are put onto the next flight for you so you don't need to get them yourself.

Hi all , just wondering if anyone has flown with cathy pacific recently, are they any good ?, we have flights booked with them in april next year,we are flying from london to hong kong airport ,then on to adelaide after about 5 hours in hong kong.

i just want to know if they are good with children,as we have a 11 and a 2 year old, also what happens when you get to hong kong, do you have to get your luggage off the plane or does it stay on for the onward flight, also what happens if you have a push chair, im sorry to go on , but im a little worried about the flight and it would be great to hear from anyone who can answer any of my questions. many thanks Dawn:unsure:

Hi Dawn

I flew with CP last April and was on my own, they were great as I got held up in Terminal 5 rushed my way to Terminal 3 with seconds to spare they were so helpfull and said not to worry as they already knew I was delayed.

I noticed with all the children on the flight they had books and were given their food trays first, the movies etc were all good and I liked the seats they reclined forward so you didn't interfere with the person behind you.

My luggage went all the way from Edinburgh to Sydney so didn't have to worry at all, i stopped in Hong Kong which is great even though its BIG there is plenty to see and have sections for children ,

I,m sure you will enjoy it and would certainly go with them again, my daughter told me in Aus they are supposed to be the top Airline.

Good luck with your trip.

Evelyn

Archived