Not Receiving Emails from immi

Guest Porter 5

Guest Porter 5

Hello all,

Just a note about problems receiving emails as mentioned in below thread about Medicals.

We had not received any Emails from the Aus Visa people in respect of receiving our Visa application or anthing else. We we waited and wondered if they had got it at all, then we see that the fee had been taken from our account, but we still had no contact from them.

We just presumed that there was a response back log.

Just after the new year we decided to telephone them, it was a good job we did. They had sent us both our application receipt and a medical request by email. We had received neither of them. They verbally advised us of our reference details with them.

I contacted my email server (Orange) and asked them if they could help with the missing emails, they were aware of email delivery problems and informed me I had nearly 200 emails that were in my email server box that had not been downloaded to me, dating back to Oct 2006. They said that it is a Microsoft / Outlook Express problem and that Microsoft had been trying to resolve this for some time. They do not know why you get some emails and not others. They advised me how I could look at all the emails that had not been downloaded to my computer which would be when the problem has been resolved. They said I should check both my and their email holder until the problem has been resolved by Microsoft.

Anybody who is waiting for emails and are using the mentioned above

email routes should check from their Servers Home page.

Orange home page - top right side, grey box says Email address and Password.

Hope this helps anyone waiting for email responses.

Cheryl

Archived