Sign in to follow this  
Guest fancyfella

Best place to get flights to oz

Guest fancyfella

Hello to you all, just wondering where is the best place for us to purchase our flights from, like does anyone know any good web sites or telephone numbers that we can pick them up cheap???????? 8)

hope you can help thanks again fancyfella and the tribe :shock:

P.S. YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

hiya i must agree with johnaton about singapore airlines ,but if you are on a budjet austravel seem to do some cheap flights ,just remember its a hell of a way and after just returning i must admit the service on singapore airlines made it much better for us and the kids ,,,hope this helps

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest wfourie

We just phoned Trial finders and bought air miles, I think with Quantas - not the best I know however we wanted to do it cheap plus we need to stop off in south Africa for a month so we bought enought airmiles from manchester - London - Johannesburg - Perth £800 we thought this was very reasonable. Also breaks the flights into 2 very nice 10 hour flights. Done SA on the very cheap before so used to going cattle class. Hubby travels alot with work business class so he will really feel the pain!

Good Luck

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hi,

We hold a Tesco club card and through a lot of searcing now have enough airmiles for 1 free return flight to OZ.

You need to do a lot of investigating to ascertin who Tesco have offers with for example Tesco had a deal with powergen (i think) and if you changed provider you got 10,000.00 club card points.

We applied for a Marriott credit card spent £40.00 on petrol got another 10,000.00 points and cancelled the card afterwards.

It might seem like a lot of messing about and it does take time but if you have the time then look into it. If push comes to shove and we need to get back to the UK wheh we move then at least we have enought for a free flight.

If anybody wants any info on this send me a PM and i'll let you know who we used to get the points.

Cheers.

Hi My name is Paula

I have worked in tour operations for 5 years experience in nett fares world wide.

my email is paula.sullivan@destinology.co.uk

We are moving to Brisbane in the summer hopefully, anyone want to buy a house in Lancashire ??

I also recommend Singapore or Malaysian Airlines, I personally dislike BA the service isnt very good.

However there are some good deals coming up for Summer as its winter over there.....