Is strathpine a good area

julesbazz

Hi

Just having a look at rentals in albany creek and strathpine. There are alot of complex rentals in strathpine new build. Is anyone living in a complex or are they like "stepford wives"!!

Can anyone tell me is strathpine is fairly decent or deselet???

cheers

jules

Guest Maka Paka

Hi mate,

We live in Warner which is just off Strathpine,it has a great shopping centre and it has a lot of outdoor things to do.We were recently at an outdoor rock and roll festival and it was really great.There is a number of parks in the area which are well kept,overall I like the place.

It is actually in Pine rivers shire which creeps up to North lakes and Deception bay(I think) and I think it is a peacefull nice place to be.

Not too far from the Sunny coast,about 50 min from the spectacular beaches in Caloundra and it has a train station that will take you to the City in 30 minutes.

Good luck.

Hi mate,

We live in Warner which is just off Strathpine,it has a great shopping centre and it has a lot of outdoor things to do.We were recently at an outdoor rock and roll festival and it was really great.There is a number of parks in the area which are well kept,overall I like the place.

It is actually in Pine rivers shire which creeps up to North lakes and Deception bay(I think) and I think it is a peacefull nice place to be.

Not too far from the Sunny coast,about 50 min from the spectacular beaches in Caloundra and it has a train station that will take you to the City in 30 minutes.

Good luck.

Hi Maka paka IM in warner too...in the warner lakes estate ...Im heading back also whats your reasons ??

Hi I live not far from Stathpine ...some parts are really nice and others not nice ...the same with every area really.

There is a Westfield shopping complex and plenty restaurants and a Cinema.It has a train station that takes tyou direct to the city in 30mins. Have a look at surrounding suburbs... like Petrie and warner they can also be nice.

Guest Maka Paka
Hi I live not far from Stathpine ...some parts are really nice and others not nice ...the same with every area really.

There is a Westfield shopping complex and plenty restaurants and a Cinema.It has a train station that takes tyou direct to the city in 30mins. Have a look at surrounding suburbs... like Petrie and warner they can also be nice.

I'm just off Ira Buckby road in warner lakes.

We have never settled as a family,miss my family too much and don't really think Brisbane is all that great really,In a nutshell if you like.

Archived