Guide to Living in Melbourne

cazzydee

Guest The Pom Queen
Hello to all,

Is there anyone who can send me the link to download the Guide? Cheers guys

Cazzydee

If you PM me with your email address I will email it over to you.

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Michelle,

I didn't receive your e-mail. I'll PM you with my e-mail address again in case I've sent you the wrong one! - Cazzydee

Hi Cazzydee

I have just pm'd it to you in reply to your pm, please let me know if you receive it. Just checking your hotmail is definately .co.uk and not .com?

Hi Moving2Melbourne,

Just rec'd your mail. Thanks so much for the info, hoping it helps make a decision. My OH is an accountant but would rather not work in the CBD. Do you know if there are any business parks on Mornington Peninsula?

Cheers - Cazzydee

Your husband will find a lot of work in the suburbs as most industry and a lot of offices are in the suburbs now. Also there are a lot of accountants who work from home on the Peninsula. Dingley has a Business Park and there are a few around but there is also a lot of industrial parks with offices as well. Also lots of accounting practices around.

:smile:

Hi:unsure:

Sorry to but in but can anyone send me a copy of this too? I am getting a bit confused now on what suburbs/schools to look at - was thinking Mentone, Cheltenham or even further south (its just the commute but still unsure where OH office will be).

Also, how do you send a PM to someone?

Thanks!

MandyR

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Mandy, no problem at all PM me your email address and I will end it to you. To PM someone click on their username on the left hand side and either choose send a private message or send an email.

Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

Hello :biggrinxmas:

I would be very grateful if someone would send me a copy of the guide to living in Melbourne too.

Wish everyone fun and festivity!

Archived