Little Mountain, Sunshine Coast...... What's it like?

Guest Stulen

Guest Stulen

Been on the Sunshine Coast now for 2 weeks, myself, husband and 3 children 8, 5 and 2. Husband has a job in Maroochydore and we have been looking around the Mountain Creek school Zone, but went to see Meridan School Little Mountain and it looked fab! Lots of new houses around also.

Should we try there rather than Mountain Creek? What is it like living the south end of the Sunshine Coast?

Any advise please! We have 2 weeks left in holiday apartment and major dilemmas!

Guest Working to fish
Been on the Sunshine Coast now for 2 weeks, myself, husband and 3 children 8, 5 and 2. Husband has a job in Maroochydore and we have been looking around the Mountain Creek school Zone, but went to see Meridan School Little Mountain and it looked fab! Lots of new houses around also.

Should we try there rather than Mountain Creek? What is it like living the south end of the Sunshine Coast?

Any advise please! We have 2 weeks left in holiday apartment and major dilemmas!

Hi there

Little Mountain itself is very nice, quite a quiet part of Caloundra. Well positioned for jumping on Nicklin Way or Bruce Highway to reach Maroochydore, for work. Also it's only 5 mins from Caloundra beaches. Can't tell you much about Mountain Creek, but we would definitely give the thumbs up for Little Mountain.

eddie

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi,

Both Mountain Creek and Little Mountain are really nice. There seems to be room to move in Little mountain, which I like and it's only 10mins into Caloundra and the beaches.

Mountain creek is also really nice, with lots of lovely home, very close to the sunshine motorway and Mooloolaba. To be honest I dont think you can really go wrong with either area.

I would make the school your deciding factor!

Lou

Archived