Hi All

kempster23a

Thought that I would add something seeing as I have just joined, so a big hello to everyone.

My wife and I ,and our 2 girls are moving to Brisbane on the 25th August. We are really excited and can't wait to make the transition. We have never been before , so like most it's a pretty big step.

We hope to hear and share thoughts with others on the forum, so I'll try my best to answer any replies that I receive.

I have limited internet access at the moment so there may be a time delay between replies.

S:jiggy:

HI AND WELCOME.

NOT LONG TO GO THEN WE LIVE ABOUT 60KM OFF BRISBANE, AND WE ARE YET TO VENTURE THERE AND TAKE A LOOK. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING. WE HAD NEVER BEEN TO AUSTRALIA BEFORE. HOPE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES ON HERE SOON. WHEN WE FIRST GOT HERE I WAS SOOOO DEPRESSED AND ASKED FOR HELP ON HERE AND THEY DID AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH SO IF YOU DO HAVE PROBLEMS JUST POST ON HERE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE HERE TO HELP YOUR NOT ALONE. AND WHEN WE MOVED HERE THERE WAS SOMEONE FROM PIO 2 MINS AWAY AND NOW WERE FRIENDS.

SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL

XX:wubclub:

HI AND WELCOME.

NOT LONG TO GO THEN WE LIVE ABOUT 60KM OFF BRISBANE, AND WE ARE YET TO VENTURE THERE AND TAKE A LOOK. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING. WE HAD NEVER BEEN TO AUSTRALIA BEFORE. HOPE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES ON HERE SOON. WHEN WE FIRST GOT HERE I WAS SOOOO DEPRESSED AND ASKED FOR HELP ON HERE AND THEY DID AND I CANT THANK THEM ENOUGH SO IF YOU DO HAVE PROBLEMS JUST POST ON HERE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE HERE TO HELP YOUR NOT ALONE. AND WHEN WE MOVED HERE THERE WAS SOMEONE FROM PIO 2 MINS AWAY AND NOW WERE FRIENDS.

SAFE JOURNEY TO YOU ALL

XX:wubclub:

Hi Kia1,

Thanks for your reply.

We are off to Brisbane then we will have a look at where we fancy staying.

We have thought about the Gold Coast, so either way we have a few weeks before we decide, as it's not a decision that we'll take lightly.

Take Care

Stewart

Guest julie2g1b

hi stewart

welcome to pio

wow not long to go good luck with your new life once there let us know how

things went can give us all some tips lol...............

all the best

julie :wubclub:

Guest Andy Chapman

Welcome to PIO Stewart hope the big move goes as planned and you end up in the place of your dreams.

If you ever get lonely and need a friend, someone on the Forum will always be glad to chat to you.

Take Care & all the best for the 25th

Andy

• 1 year later...

Well.... I can't believe that I haven't updated this post!

We're here.. Woohoooo, well it's only been 16months since we arrived, the post isnt that old is it :)

Living in Brisbane and loving it. Met some really nice people and both my wife and I are enjoying our jobs.

Couldn't ask for a better place to live... Just wish we had done it sooner

Archived