please let me know when the next brisbnane meet is:(

Guest natma1
Where abouts in Berkshire were you from. I'm moving to Brisbane from Reading next month.

Hiya, we are from Caversham Reading, friends here are from Wokingham:jiggy:

Where are you moving to?, we are on the move from Margate ( north Brisbane ) to Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast near Mooloolaba.

Hope to catch up with you when you get here.

Natalie

Guest natma1
please let me know as i so feel lost here in brisbane im not a miserable pom:sad:

Come on Cranky....arrange a meet and we'll be there

regards

Natalie :smile:

Hiya, we are from Caversham Reading, friends here are from Wokingham:jiggy:

Where are you moving to?, we are on the move from Margate ( north Brisbane ) to Mountain Creek, Sunshine Coast near Mooloolaba.

Hope to catch up with you when you get here.

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

Blimey, small world. I used to work on that side of Reading, near Cow Lane bridges. Is Margate near Redcliff? I think I went kite flying there last year in Pelican Park. Mooloolaba will always be a special place for us, it's lovely there, we stayed there last year for my OH's birthday and I proposed as the sun was setting.

Ahhhhhh :wubclub:.

We're staying close to the CBD for the first couple of weeks while we look for somewhere. Will give you a shout on here once we're there and a bit more settled.

Guest natma1

Ahhhhhh :wubclub:.

We're staying close to the CBD for the first couple of weeks while we look for somewhere. Will give you a shout on here once we're there and a bit more settled.

That would be great, all the best house hunting, if you settle nearby us call over for a BBQ and a stubby or two...

The big question is....did she say yes?

We are currently in Margate 20 mins from CBD, however moving up for the beach life as every weekend is spent travellin up there anyway, we may aswell live there hey?

See ya soon

Nat, Andy, Fran and Harry. :jiggy:

Guest natma1
Born in Reading (Royal Berkshire hospital) but lived 21 years in Wokingham 5 years in Peterborough and my last 2.5 in the uk in Maidenhead Berkshire lad through and through

Oh Cranky what a bunch of Berks we all are hey? :yes:

That would be great, all the best house hunting, if you settle nearby us call over for a BBQ and a stubby or two...

The big question is....did she say yes?

That's really kind of you. Thankyou.

Oh, and she said yes!!

Archived