hervey bay area schools

Guest erinfay

Guest erinfay

This has probably been asked before but couldn't find anything on the forum.

I have a 2yr old 7yr old and 11yr old hoping to move to hervey by area this time next year and I'm thinking of schools more than likely state schools(primary and secondry) rather than private I'd like to know are there lots, and what are the costs involved, this may differ from school to school but a general idea would be good.:wubclub:

Thanks Erinfay

Hi, might be of some help to you, in the Australia and New zealand magazine this month ( get from tesco, wh smith) they is a family that has moved to Hervey Bay..

Might be of some interest to you.

Love sue x

Guest erinfay
Hi, might be of some help to you, in the Australia and New zealand magazine this month ( get from tesco, wh smith) they is a family that has moved to Hervey Bay..

Might be of some interest to you.

Love sue x

funnyly enough I do have that mag but not much in it about schools but thanks anyway

Guest Wallace

Hey my sister-in-law's aussie boyfriend is from hervey bay so I can ask him for some information on local schools there is that is any help ??

Guest erinfay
Hey my sister-in-law's aussie boyfriend is from hervey bay so I can ask him for some information on local schools there is that is any help ??

That would be great thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am blackboabs wife. We have lived in Hervey Bay for 5 years and have an 8 year old daughter. She goes to Fraser Coast Anglican College.This is a private school at $6000 / year. Most of the private schools revolve round some sort of religion ( Anglican, catholic, lutheran, christian). The catholic, lutheran & christian schools are a lot cheaper at around $2500 / year. The public schools are Urangan primary, Pialba state school, Kawungan, Yaralee. They seem good enough schools. I would think Kawungan primary to be the best state school. The secondary state schools are Urangan High & Hervey Bay High.

Guest erinfay
Hi, I am blackboabs wife. We have lived in Hervey Bay for 5 years and have an 8 year old daughter. She goes to Fraser Coast Anglican College.This is a private school at $6000 / year. Most of the private schools revolve round some sort of religion ( Anglican, catholic, lutheran, christian). The catholic, lutheran & christian schools are a lot cheaper at around $2500 / year. The public schools are Urangan primary, Pialba state school, Kawungan, Yaralee. They seem good enough schools. I would think Kawungan primary to be the best state school. The secondary state schools are Urangan High & Hervey Bay High.

Thank you so much for ths helpful info I will look into these schools

thanks again

Erinfay

Archived