ADVICE PLEASE !!!!

Guest ALVA

HI THERE,WE ARE PLANNING A MOVE TO AUS IN JUNE, WE HAVE RESIDENCY GRANTED BUT HAVE BASICALLY NO IDEA WHERE TO LOCATE THAT WILL SUIT OUR NEEDS BEST. MY HUSBAND IS A JOINER AND I AM INTENDING TO STAY AT HOME WITH THE KIDS. HAS ANYONE ANY IDEA AN AREA TO GO TO THATS NOT CITY LIFE ?

Hi Alva

I think all over is good for the building industrie. I'm a plumber going over next month with my girlfriend Andrea. We have no kids so it'll make it easy for us to travel around Aussie to find our new home. I think maybe you should concerntrat onwhere would suit your needs as appossed to the work thing as there seems to be alot of building going on.

Good luck John

Sorry about my spelling Lucky I'm not an Englsh teacher

Guest cosworth123

hi

we are due to fly out early 2007 headed for melbourne and i have visited many times and fallen in love with the dandenong ranges we we had our eye on a house all year with 10 acres and just our luck it sold 3 days before we got the offer on our uk house :evil:

where you relocate depends on what weather you would like :!: as the climate varies from state to state.

the dandenong area has all the beuaty of the forest and small suburbs

not far away and the city ony 45mins away. we have now changed plans and decided to move into the foothills in a more populated area for ease of intergrating with other families with the intention of moving to the hills later,

but will be spending my weekends enjoying walking in the forest.

towns in the hills : olinda monbulk sasafrass ferny creek selby. good hunting feel free to email me newmandrylining@hotmail.com

regards richard

Archived