IT jobs in Bunbury?

Guest nelly017

Guest nelly017

Hello all,

Husband and I are hoping to move to Bunbury as it seems really nice. He works in IT and I was wondering if anyone knows if there are many oppportunities in IT in the Bunbury area or would we be better off looking at another area altogether?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

try www.seek.com.au it has lots of jobs advertised on there, or try contacting some local recruitment agecy websites to see what's around.

Try contacting Geraldine Wilson, she is the local govt agent who recruits for 457 and 176's visa's and may be able to provide you with a list of possible employers or help you with your visa. She's a very friendly lady and originally from Ireland and has helped a lot of people get here.

Geraldine Wilson

Project Officer - Skilled Migration

South West Development Commission

PO Box 2000

BUNBURY WA 6231

Tele: +61 8 9792 2000 - Direct: +61 8 9792 2008

Mobile: 04199 13758

www.swdc.wa.gov.au

Bunbury is a great place to live, very quiet compared to where we came from but its got everything you need as long as you aren't a major shopaholic. Its surrounded by beaches and lots of new housing being built in the area.

Sarah

Guest nelly017

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the info and the contact details. Have just had a look at the website and there are some roles on there for Bunbury which are similar to what hubby does so that is encouraging.

We are sure Bunbury is the place we want to move to so now we just need to get started on the visa application and hope that our families donlt tkae the news too badly!

Helen

good luck with your visa's and the families we were lucky ours were great about it and we've got plenty of visitors booked for next year and we can't wait to see them. Mum is coming down for her second visit and absolutely loves it here and told us we'd be silly to go back to the UK - wow that was unexpected but she assured us she's misses us terribly but we are doing the best thing for us and that we've got such a better life down under and I agree. Its hard work sometimes but we love it and when we walk on that beach with the dog it just confirms that we've done the right thing.

• 2 months later...
Guest iburrows

Do you know if there are any big .com companies based in Bunbury?

Sounds like a nice place to live and i am moving to Oz in the new year

Ian

Archived