Moving to Melbourne Relocation anyone used ?

Guest heieup

Guest heieup

HI,

Has anyone used the Moving to Melbourne relocation assistance company. I see they post on here quite frequently and their service looks pretty handy and could be really useful for us. Also their short term lets look quite attractive for the initial move (we don't have anywhere to stay at the moment !!!)

Would just like to know if anyone has used them in the past and whether they were all that they claim to be ?

Cheers

Guest heather38

Hi There

We have just done a reccie in Melbourne, and stayed in the Moving to Melbourne rental property in Carrum Downs.

The property is in a great location for looking around the suburbs for somewhere to set down roots, the house is comfortable with personal touches added from Kate & Rob.

We used the suburb tours from the extensive range of services offered by Moving to Melbourne, Kate was very knowledgeable about varoious area's, schools, new developments and catered to our needs. Each evening Kate provided an overview of locations and maps of places that we had visisted that day. (Which is helpful as it becomes a blur after a day or too!!)

Before we left tthe UK we listed the surburbs that seemed the most appealing for our needs and sent Kate this information along with an approximate budget, she was exceptional in finding various places to meet our needs and budgets, including real estate contacts in the city and properties for us to view.

They also have an extensive migration library at the house in Carrum Downs, including school prospectuses, house builders and plans, surburb guides and maps etc.

Kate & Rob have offered nothing short of a professional and very personal service, (which helps when you could potentially be moving thousands of miles alone!!!) :yes:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Heather

It was a pleasure to have you all here. Sorry the weather couldn't have been that little bit warmer but when you come back it should be summer so we can have the BBQ's or we can actually get out of the car for one of those gourmet picnics

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Gareths job interview, however, I am sure he will pass it with flying colours.

Life is quiet for me now you have gone there is no one to pick on me anymore:goofy: Maybe the next family will be kinder to me...joke, well until I start throwing things across the car:biglaugh:

Hope to see you again very soon.

Hi There

We have just done a reccie in Melbourne, and stayed in the Moving to Melbourne rental property in Carrum Downs.

The property is in a great location for looking around the suburbs for somewhere to set down roots, the house is comfortable with personal touches added from Kate & Rob.

We used the suburb tours from the extensive range of services offered by Moving to Melbourne, Kate was very knowledgeable about varoious area's, schools, new developments and catered to our needs. Each evening Kate provided an overview of locations and maps of places that we had visisted that day. (Which is helpful as it becomes a blur after a day or too!!)

Before we left tthe UK we listed the surburbs that seemed the most appealing for our needs and sent Kate this information along with an approximate budget, she was exceptional in finding various places to meet our needs and budgets, including real estate contacts in the city and properties for us to view.

They also have an extensive migration library at the house in Carrum Downs, including school prospectuses, house builders and plans, surburb guides and maps etc.

Kate & Rob have offered nothing short of a professional and very personal service, (which helps when you could potentially be moving thousands of miles alone!!!)

Guest The Terry Family

Hi

Just to say we have also used moving-to-melbourne's services and they have been absolutely brilliant. I would definitely highly recommend them. There rental property was too small for our large family so Kate put us in touch with another contact of hers and we are staying in that particular holiday let at the moment whilst we have been securing a long term rental house. Kate met us at the airport as we couldn't fit all of us and our luggage in the hire car and helped us to get to our holiday home (having got up at 5am to meet us!).

Both Kate and Rob have been a mine of information, they have been helping us to choose schools for our daughters, and emailing us new house market rentals the moment they come on.

I homestly don't know what we would have done without them they have made this first stage of our new life so much easier, nothing has been too much trouble for them to do, they are a great company and I would recommend them to anybody coming to Melbourne.

Good luck with your move

Cheers Annabel

Guest heieup

Thanks for the feedback everyone. its always good to know that someone has actually used a company and found them OK rather than just seeing adverts for them.

Sadly it looks like we might be too late to book with them anyway for the dates we want to go as the web sites shows them all booked up on their properties. Never mind though we'll sort something out. Unfortunately we're stuck waiting for a couple of things to happen before I can book my flights. More waiting ! and this time its all down to us !!!

Guest RelocationManagement

Hi all,

Melbourne is a wonderful place to live. We are relocation consultants assiting executives relocate to Australia - Melbourne with reciprocal agents in other states.

We offer destination services i.e. we help you find a home, school for your kids and settle you and the family into Melbourne professionally and easily and with support.

There is a process, this takes time and experience. With our knowledge and assistance you will be able settle into Melbourne in a relaxed and unhurried way.

New beginnings and new experiences...we all grow with these changes!

Archived