Evidence of Employers

degs

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me, I am filling out my application form and it has asked me for Evidence of employments going back to when I left school, well I only have evidence of my current employer as I have been with these for 7 years, 3 of my former emplyers are long gone and closed down, so does any one know how I can get round obtaining evidence for all of my employers.

Thanks for your help

Guest martin948

hi

we didi the application 3 weeks ago and have sent it off, the immigration agent said that it doesnt matter about the past employers as im in the same situation, 2 past employers dont keep records and the inland revenue(tax office) and national insurance dont keep records past 7 years but aslong as you get some references (I got 3) you should be ok (we are going on a 457 sponsor visa, got job in june and waiting for the company in oz to do their bit)

but we cant sell the house aaarrrrrgggghhhhh

regards

Martin

hope this puts your mind at rest

Hi, Do you keep in contact with anyone that used to work at the companies concerned, say an ex-manager? I think you can get a stat declaration to say that the companies have closed and then you need to get a solicitor to sign it for you.

Hope someone else can answer your question as I'm just guessing

Good luck

Guest leeob77

the company i served my apprenticeship with closed down and i just wrote a statutory declaration stating they were no longer in existance and then went on to list everything i had done there, job title, duties and responsibilities etc. tried to be quite detailed then got it sworn and signed at a solicitors. was actually easier than tracking down my other previous employers and getting references off them!

lee.

lee.

Archived