Moving to Adelaide???

Guest The Kelly's

Guest The Kelly's

Hello my name is GEORGIA, I am 8 years old......nearly 9. We're moving to Adelaide in August 07. I love HORSES I am hoping to get one when we get there :wink:

I have a little brother too called BEN, he is 4 years old......nearly 5. :twisted:

I am happy to be going :D , but I am not sure of leaving my friend's :(

C U

• 3 weeks later...

hi georgia,

my name is becky i'm 9 nearly 10 i love horses too and have a younger bro aged 3 nearly 4.my parents are thinking of moving to oz. :mrgreen: hope to hear from you soon :)

becky

Guest The Kelly's

Hi Becky & Hayleigh, 8)

Are you going to Adelaide too? Are you looking forward to going? - I am not sure, when are you both going, we are moving in August after school is finished.

Becky do you go horse riding? I do & i really love it :lol:

Hayleigh what sort of dog are you going to get ? We had a Boxer but she died not long ago and she was called Eggy :(

I am worried about leaving my family and friend's, but on the other hand I do look forward to living by the sea :wink:

write soon from georgia kelly 8)

hi georgia

thanks for getting back to me i do go horse riding and i love it :D .we don't know where we are moving to in oz at the moment because my parents are looking for jobs in oz.i'm sorry to hear about your boxer thats really sad :cry: .hope to hear from you soon :!:

becky :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carla&trev

Hi Georgia

My name is Georgia too, and I am 8 and a half. We live in France at the moment but my mum and dad have just decided they want to move to Australia. They want to move to Adelaide as soon as possible, but nothing is decided yet. I hope that we can keep in touch.

Georgia

Guest The Kelly's

Hi do you really want to go i do and don't are you going for any sort of reason we are going because my family think we will have a better life and we will have more fun :roll: :P 8)

hi Georgia,

sorry i have not spoken to you recently i am now moving to melbourne but i don't know when 8) when are you moving? hope you have a great life in oz :!:

speak to you soon

becky :D :wink: :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guys&dolls

hi becky, georgia and hayley,

My name is Hannah and i am 9years old nearly 10. My family are hoping to move to Adelaide the end of this year begining of next year.

I have a younger sister who is 7 nearly 8 :arghh:

I also love horse riding when givin the chance and ice skating :biggrin:

Im also going to miss my friends :cry: although one of my best friends has already moved over to adelaide. Do you think its the right thing to do going to oz? :unsure:

love Hannah

Archived