For those about to leave part 2 (Top tips)

mikeandjayne

Just revisited this thread and read all the kind feedback, many thanks.

Thought I'd share this link with all of you still on the top half of the world, it's an update after our first year and I hope it helps give an insight into life on the 'other side' once your feet have landed on the ground.

Almost a year in Melbourne : British Expat Discussion Forum

Good luck all, keep smiling

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest casterbridge

Thought I'd share this link with all of you still on the top half of the world, it's an update after our first year and I hope it helps give an insight into life on the 'other side' once your feet have landed on the ground.

Mike

Just read about your first year in Melbourne - we are in the early stages of our application to come there, preparing house to go on the market, sorting out what we need to send off with our form,,etc,... wanted to say i enjoyed your update very much, may you enjoy your next year as much!!! Good luck.

Guest casterbridge

Mike

Just read about your first year in Melbourne - we are in the early stages of our application to come there, preparing house to go on the market, sorting out what we need to send off with our form,,etc,... wanted to say i enjoyed your update very much, may you enjoy your next year as much!!! Good luck.

Guest casterbridge
What post did you bump I didn't get it come up on my computer?

Lesley

What post did Michele print off? I can't find it - can you help? Ta!

Archived