When will QLD short term skills list update?

Loopyxx

Hi everyone, 

I am an ODP in the UK which is an Anaesthetic Technician in Australia.  My profession is on the short term skills list on the Department of Home Affairs website, but each state also has its own skills list and my profession is NOT on QLD’s skills list.  

I have been told by a recruitment agency that Brisbane is crying out for anaesthetic technicians so I wondered if it might appear on the updated QLD short term skills list for 2023/2024.  I just wondered if anyone knows when QLD’s short term skills list will be updated? 

Thank you in advance :-)

"Program opening for 2023-24 Financial Year

Migration Queensland await the final decision from the Department of Home Affairs on our quota and planning levels for 2023 - 24. Once this is finalised, and our systems are aligned with the refreshed criteria and program structure, we will determine a date to open the new program and will publicise this on our website."

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, paulhand said:

"Program opening for 2023-24 Financial Year

Migration Queensland await the final decision from the Department of Home Affairs on our quota and planning levels for 2023 - 24. Once this is finalised, and our systems are aligned with the refreshed criteria and program structure, we will determine a date to open the new program and will publicise this on our website."

Thank you 🙂