Skill assessment -oversea working experience

Hello Folks,

My skill assessing authority told me they will not comment on my oversea work experience. I am a health professional with a valid current full general registration in Australia after.  I have completed the relevant educational requirements in Australia. Then returned to my home town where I had the relevant overseaa work experience. I provided every evidence that they have asked as stated in the application requirements. Unfortunately, they just ignore my oversea work experience and the reason is that my work experience was not in the same country where I had my education. What a ridiculous reason!!!

In this unpredicted situation, any experience from all of you that Home Affair will recognise my oversea work experiece? 

I need the points from oversea work experience to meet the visa 190 requirement.

Any idea would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

The opinions of assessing authorities about work experience are only advisory. Immigration delegates are not bound by them. From what you have posted, you will probably be OK.

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who posts on this forum for advice about strategy?