EOI help

Aliramez

Recently, I received a positive assessment regarding the maintenance planner field from the vetassess organization. As a result of the assessment, my bachelor's degree, section 1, which is equivalent to an associate degree and is sufficient for this field code. Now, to fill out the eoi form, should I choose a bachelor's degree or an associate's degree? I also have a master's degree in section one, but I didn't present it in the evaluation. Now, can I claim the master's degree in the eoi form?

Suggest you speak to an agent here. I'm assuming the master's degree came later than the original qualification?

The problem (as I understand it) is that your masters hasn't been assessed so may not be considered equivalent and also experience counts from the time you achieve the certification so you may find using the master's actually reduces your entitlement to points

Tall to someone who does this for a job so you don't waste time

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply, my graduate studies started immediately after my bachelor's degree and all my work experience is after obtaining my master's degree.  Finally, since the desired field was technical, I did not see the need to present my master's degree in assessment.