Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa

Sweet Angel

Dear All,

I am applying the Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa offshore. I have below two questions when input the information under ImmiAccount.

Question #18 - Relationship details - (1). Financial aspects of the relationship / (2). Nature of the household / (3). Social aspects of the relationship / (4). Nature of commitment

Above four details have to be filled but I found that they have been mentioned under Partner Visa website (step by step guideline), NOT under Prospective Marriage Visa. Should I still input some information under these four aspects?

Question #21 - Previous Relationship Details

My fiance can only guess of the year of separation, he forgets the date of birth and date of relationship began and ended. How can I input the date under this question then?

Thank you very much for all your help in advance.

Thank you very much and good to know. But I am not able to input much under those four aspects as my fiance and I live and work in different countries.

Question #21 - Previous Relationship Details, if actual date cannot be found, can we guess to input the month and day?