143 parent visa

Hi , could anyone answer a question please me and my husband applied for 143 parent visa back in 2018 we are aware of the backlog so are looking into applying for 870 visa for 3 years to take us hopefully up to when the 143 will be through. Is this possible and would our daughter in Australia be able to sponsor us on both visas?

11 hours ago, Dylan2007 said:

Hi , could anyone answer a question please me and my husband applied for 143 parent visa back in 2018 we are aware of the backlog so are looking into applying for 870 visa for 3 years to take us hopefully up to when the 143 will be through. Is this possible and would our daughter in Australia be able to sponsor us on both visas?

You can certainly apply for 870 but 3 years will be nowhere near long enough!! You can only have a maximum of 10 years on 870  

You can get an idea of how long you will wait here https://www.gm-parent-visas.com/visa-processing-time-calculator/

• 3 weeks later...