Visa medicals.

Hi, 

Quick question hopefully for the Agents out there.

When we lodged our visa in Jan 2020 we decided to frontload the application with police checks and medicals, which we believe we will be requested to renew as and when we get CO contact. 
Is it possible to re do medicals with the original HAP ID numbers from the original now expired medicals ?

Many thanks

Ed.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 19:48, 31Hillbury said:

Hi, 

Quick question hopefully for the Agents out there.

When we lodged our visa in Jan 2020 we decided to frontload the application with police checks and medicals, which we believe we will be requested to renew as and when we get CO contact. 
Is it possible to re do medicals with the original HAP ID numbers from the original now expired medicals ?

Many thanks

Ed.

I don't think so. Not an expert or professional but I did the same as you and asked my agent. Hap ID can't be created until called upon by case officer. 

• 9 months later...

You don’t need the hap id for police, only for medicals.

you can do police checks whenever you want, remembering they have max one year validity.

You cannot do medicals without hap id, once medicals have been completed you can’t redo them either until a case officer requests new medicals. 

hope that makes sense

9 hours ago, 31Hillbury said:

You don’t need the hap id for police, only for medicals.

you can do police checks whenever you want, remembering they have max one year validity.

You cannot do medicals without hap id, once medicals have been completed you can’t redo them either until a case officer requests new medicals. 

hope that makes sense

Hey - how is your journey going?