AITSL 4 Year Full Time Study

bell

I studied a Diploma for 1 year and credit transfer it into a 2 year Bachelor degree. After another 1 year of graduate diploma, would that still be considered as 4 years of full time study?

The only information i found is as below:

Can recognition of prior learning or other credit transfer arrangements impact meeting the study option?
Yes, credit transfer arrangements, recognition of prior learning or advanced standing may impact how AITSL assesses an applicant's ability to meet the study option which requires four full years of study in one of the listed countries.

If anybody has any information whether 1 diploma year+ 2 bachelor degree year in the same field would be considered 3 years please let me know. Thank you!

I am considering studying a graduate diploma in early childhood education and I would like to apply for the 189 or 190 visa. I understand the 4 year study requirements.

My main issues is my previous studies, which i did a Diploma in business and bachelor of business. Would the diploma be eligible to be counted as 1 of the years because I transfer the credits into a bachelor?

4 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Which occupation/visa are you trying to qualify for?