AAT Won for 187

zijse

5 hours ago, Jot4321 said:

I just have question,  my file remitted to immigration and immigration send me email to submit additional documents,  but my immi account reach its  lilimits,  so I m unable to upload few documents,  is that right I can send them email with attached  remaining documents? It's been around 40 days since they send me the requested for documents.  They gave me 28 days to submit . 

Do you mind telling.. after how long did immigration open your file after AAT approval?? 
what all documents did they asked! 

I just have question,  my file remitted to immigration and immigration send me email to submit additional documents,  but my immi account reach its  lilimits,  so I m unable to upload few documents,  is that right I can send them email with attached  remaining documents? It's been around 40 days since they send me the requested for documents.  They gave me 28 days to submit . 

4 hours ago, Samuel0035 said:

Do you mind telling.. after how long did immigration open your file after AAT approval?? 

They opened  file after 10 days 

Just now, Jot4321 said:

Just now, Jot4321 said:

4 hours ago, Samuel0035 said:

They ask me upload  3 years payG , AFP, and overseas  police cleance , medical,  form 80 , 

On 23/10/2023 at 11:49, Jot4321 said:

They ask me upload  3 years payG , AFP, and overseas  police cleance , medical,  form 80 , 

So when you lodged nomination did you lodged visa with that too … and 3year experience was not attached while you lodged u r file at first place !!??

26 minutes ago, Samuel0035 said:

So when you lodged nomination did you lodged visa with that too … and 3year experience was not attached while you lodged u r file at first place !!??

We logged visa too with all required documents and experience,  they requested the period we wait for aat , I mean last three years payG , and now it's been 45 days since they send request for s56 and I am not sure how many days I have to wait more . 

Hi Guys,

My Aat approved my nomination and I’ve been asked to medical and provide local and overseas PCC and I’ve provided all that but it’s been more than a month, and there is no response from immigration department. Is it normal guys or I should do something???

thank you in advance.

37 minutes ago, Paala said:

Hi Guys,

My Aat approved my nomination and I’ve been asked to medical and provide local and overseas PCC and I’ve provided all that but it’s been more than a month, and there is no response from immigration department. Is it normal guys or I should do something???

thank you in advance.

After how long did immi picked your file after u got nomination approved…

what all did they asked ? 

19 minutes ago, Samuel0035 said:

After how long did immi picked your file after u got nomination approved…

what all did they asked ? 

According to my agent my file hasn’t been assigned to immi or member has not been assigned and after nomination approval within 2 weeks I’ve been asked to medical and pcc and both PCC was ready to go and done medical straight away.

on my immi account it comes up further assessment and last updated on 18th September the day I had my medical. Nothing since then.

And Even I’m not sure why it’s taking too long as my AAT file was open in November last year and they took almost 10 months for nomination aat.

can you guys please help me.

thank you