AAT Won for 187

zijse

Many Congratulations for your visa grant. You really deserve it. 
Just want to know, AAT only asked you to provide more documents. Was there any hearing for your case ? Was it paper hearing without appearance or did you go to attend AAT office ?
My case is very similar to yours and I am still waiting any update from AAT. 
Thanks. 

No hearing, only further documentations to provide. Please refer to my previous posts. I have already posted about it.

Hi Everyone,

I got my refusal on feb 2018 still waiting for AAT appeal.

There refused my RSMS nomination and visa.

the reason was the fuel station that i have drop my RSMS visa was an independent Station but the immigration found Freedom Fuels in Google search.

We provide all the documents regarding the fuel station which is an independent store.

But,there though that it is a franchise of freedom fuels.

but,its not freedom ,It's an independent.

Can you know how many months would it take for appeal.It's almost 20months.

Guys please help me.

My visa was rejected on 1st Nov.

I have recieved following acknowledgement.

See clearly they havent given me no right of review.

Have you all or anyone got same?

Is it because my case is overseas.

My nominations to AAT is already registered as per my agent.

Please advice me.

Thanks5ff72750a6d701e01559d29249bb19b0.jpg&key=22a07cf9e918ee9d7b97866f3e99147f176b3ac7a560fc2e0cdb9e60bb6a562a

d2451fdabe776bb8e74f58560e4eccc6.jpg

Just want to update you guys. My hearing is over, and the judge asked my employer to sent her statement show training benchmarks was sent from the company account and she want us to sign the contract again for the next 2 years and send it to her by Wednesday. I don’t know what to expect but sound like its will be ok🤞👌

• Congratulations 2

15 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Just want to update you guys. My hearing is over, and the judge asked my employer to sent her statement show training benchmarks was sent from the company account and she want us to sign the contract again for the next 2 years and send it to her by Wednesday. I don’t know what to expect but sound like its will be ok🤞👌

Don’t worry, everything will be fine 

Edited by Parry

6 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

Congrats, seems good to me. Did they ask anything about financial as well and how long does the hearing last?