AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, Lu Ding said:

Please keep us updated. Everyone in this group we are not the lucky ones. I’ve seen some people got their PR in 1 month or 4 months. Even my friend who submitted at the same time with me and he got approved, I just got rejected. So we have to be strong and stay together and fight for this. 

2 hours ago, xushuang923 said:

please stay in touch with us. Good luck!

Thanks guys, will update as soon as I get anything.

18 hours ago, Cippalippa said:

Jayjay16 and Tatamaru, you might wanna check if you have they same tribunal member for your cases... I hope not for Jayjay16... just saying....

@tatamaru what is the name of the member of your hearing?mine will be SRJ🤞🤞🤞 Hope all the best for you. Keep fighting!!!

Edited by MaggieMay24
Member's name removed - use initials only please

4 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Its will be on the letter invite you to attend a hearing. And its not the same with the case officer work with you documents. 

What if they don't invite you for a hearing straight away but request documents first? Will it be in that letter?

Thanks

1 minute ago, MilaMocha said:

What if they don't invite you for a hearing straight away but request documents first? Will it be in that letter?

Thanks

Yes it will be at the bottom of the letter. 

45 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

I'm so sorry for your outcome. What's your refusal reason? It's weird to based on the superannuation method and refuse the nomination based on that as well. And you have to go for the hearing face to face, not calling? 

I think they may think that it's not enough documents to prove the favour on your side, but with the second one they may rethink about not going for a hearing at all. Good luck!!! So what they request is basically about financial? 

Yes, they asked for evidence of salary paid to me, tax returns and PAYG , and superannuation statements. 

5 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

Yes it will be at the bottom of the letter. 

Yes, they asked for evidence of salary paid to me, tax returns and PAYG , and superannuation statements. 

Hi, may I ask what is your occupation and what was the reason the IMMI officer reject you ? 

15 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Nope, just applied AAT at 4/2019 and still waiting, feel like forever. How long has you wait for a respond from AAT?

My agent advised me to keep working for the employer.

They will request more documents when they open up your file, and it took 23 months for them to touched my case. Yes you have to keep working for your employer because they will ask for financial evidences for the recent years, not the years before you appeal. And they asked me to provide evidences prove the company paid salary to me for all the employment years as part of the nomination paper. 

21 hours ago, tatamaru said:

Finished my AAT hearing on 10/10, that was the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life. The member didn’t even question anything about the refusal reason listed by the immigration, instead, he was questioning the business itself the whole time and based on his unprofessional accounting knowledge, he was arguing about the superannuation calculation method on our financial report  made by our professional accountant. We realised he was wrong after the hearing but during the hearing he wouldn’t let us to prove there is no problem on the financial report by contact the accountant. Now this reason ended up being the reason AAT refused my visa.

Hi, may I ask did they actually just used “ Super calculation problems “ to reject you?  ? I was thinking about your case the whole day I just couldn’t understand.  

what is exactly wrong with the financial report? Why they got confused with super part? 

I am starting to think that my partner’s professional situation is holding the immigration from approving our visas. He is self-employed and he earns a part-time wage. He hasn’t lodged his tax return yet for the past financial year. Do you guys think that this could affect the department decision as we haven’t heard anything since we uploaded the documents they requested (s56) on September 23rd?

Just now, Cippalippa said:

I am starting to think that my partner’s professional situation is holding the immigration from approving our visas. He is self-employed and he earns a part-time wage. He hasn’t lodged his tax return yet for the past financial year. Do you guys think that this could affect the department decision as we haven’t heard anything since we uploaded the documents they requested (s56) on September 23rd?

I don't think your partner will be a problem. You are the main applicant anyway, don't think too much. Their processing time is a joke, god knows what and why they want to hold the file back.