AAT Won for 187

zijse

Finished my AAT hearing on 10/10, that was the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life. The member didn’t even question anything about the refusal reason listed by the immigration, instead, he was questioning the business itself the whole time and based on his unprofessional accounting knowledge, he was arguing about the superannuation calculation method on our financial report  made by our professional accountant. We realised he was wrong after the hearing but during the hearing he wouldn’t let us to prove there is no problem on the financial report by contact the accountant. Now this reason ended up being the reason AAT refused my visa.

7 hours ago, tatamaru said:

Finished my AAT hearing on 10/10, that was the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life. The member didn’t even question anything about the refusal reason listed by the immigration, instead, he was questioning the business itself the whole time and based on his unprofessional accounting knowledge, he was arguing about the superannuation calculation method on our financial report  made by our professional accountant. We realised he was wrong after the hearing but during the hearing he wouldn’t let us to prove there is no problem on the financial report by contact the accountant. Now this reason ended up being the reason AAT refused my visa.

Hi tatamaru, It sounds so unfair and unprofessional to you.so what you gonna do? Can you challenge the outcome?

7 hours ago, tatamaru said:

I am so sorry to hear that, heartbroken. Yes, my MA also said , the Member is very important.  It will influence the results directly. I feel sorry for you. 

21 minutes ago, xushuang923 said:

Hi tatamaru, It sounds so unfair and unprofessional to you.so what you gonna do? Can you challenge the outcome?

The last thing I can do is to appeal to the higher court, but that also means more time and money will be consumed in this... The member was rolling his eyes all the time during the hearing I wish there was camera record all that... 

10 minutes ago, tatamaru said:

The last thing I can do is to appeal to the higher court, but that also means more time and money will be consumed in this... The member was rolling his eyes all the time during the hearing I wish there was camera record all that... 

So sorry to hear that. What r you planning to do now? I’m starting to feel nervous about my coming up hearing:((( 

8 minutes ago, tatamaru said:

Can you summit another new nomination application instead of appeal to the higher court? It’ looks like newer applications process much quicker than before.

15 minutes ago, xushuang923 said:

Can you summit another new nomination application instead of appeal to the higher court? It’ looks like newer applications process much quicker than before.

I can’t apply for another visa while I’m still on my bridging visa A and if I don’t apply for another appealing I will have to leave in 28 days. Also I might not be able to come back by applying a new visa from oversea because I have this refusal history. I have to try the higher court.

6 minutes ago, tatamaru said:

I can’t apply for another visa while I’m still on my bridging visa A and if I don’t apply for another appealing I will have to leave in 28 days. Also I might not be able to come back by applying a new visa from oversea because I have this refusal history. I have to try the higher court.

The higher court costs more money. But in your case , it might worths to t try it. Because it sounds like the member was not professional and rude to you. 

so basically, they just use “ The company cannot afford you” as new reason to reject your nomination? 

I understand that they will got confused about like “ Company are running in loss or Other financial problems” but why they confused with super ???? It is in your contact and your payslip. Why they got confused about super calculation.  

25 minutes ago, xushuang923 said:

Hi Jayjay16, Did they invite you to the hearing after summit the docs requested by AAT?

After we submitted docs for the first request, nearly 1 month later they sent an invite for the hearing(15/11) , then few days ago they requested more docs again. We going to submit tomorrow and see what will happen next.

9 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

After we submitted docs for the first request, nearly 1 month later they sent an invite for the hearing(15/11) , then few days ago they requested more docs again. We going to submit tomorrow and see what will happen next.

Please keep us updated. Everyone in this group we are not the lucky ones. I’ve seen some people got their PR in 1 month or 4 months. Even my friend who submitted at the same time with me and he got approved, I just got rejected. So we have to be strong and stay together and fight for this. 

56 minutes ago, Jayjay16 said:

please stay in touch with us. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Lu Ding said:

Please keep us updated. Everyone in this group we are not the lucky ones. I’ve seen some people got their PR in 1 month or 4 months. Even my friend who submitted at the same time with me and he got approved, I just got rejected. So we have to be strong and stay together and fight for this. 

39 minutes ago, xushuang923 said:

please stay in touch with us. Good luck!

Thanks guys, will update as soon as I get anything.

11 hours ago, tatamaru said:

I'm so sorry for your outcome. What's your refusal reason? It's weird to based on the superannuation method and refuse the nomination based on that as well. And you have to go for the hearing face to face, not calling? 

3 hours ago, Jayjay16 said:

I think they may think that it's not enough documents to prove the favour on your side, but with the second one they may rethink about not going for a hearing at all. Good luck!!! So what they request is basically about financial? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tatamaru said:

Hi tatamaru, sorry to hear this from you and hope you choose good migration lawyer for higher court and good luck.

Can you tell more about superannuation Questins they were asking to you . And what other questions were asked to you mate ?