AAT Won for 187

zijse

18 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

I see.

You lodged the appeal in Oct 2018? If so, that's quite a short waiting time, lucky you.

i didn't expect that too. Sometimes it is about the agent. As my agent won a case, then some cases under her’s name also open the file at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Step said:

Hi everyone,

I got some good news to share. After one week of the hearing, finally I got set aside decision. And my file will be back to immigration soon. Hope all of you can hear some good news. 

Congrats mate. Could you pls inform me what was the turnover of the business. Did u start working there.

33 minutes ago, Shab said:

Congrats mate. Could you pls inform me what was the turnover of the business. Did u start working there.

I am not sure what’s exactly turnover. But I don’t think it would affect the nomination. Even though the small business still can get their nomination. And I already work there for more than 2 years.

• Congratulations 1

39 minutes ago, Step said:

I am not sure what’s exactly turnover. But I don’t think it would affect the nomination. Even though the small business still can get their nomination. And I already work there for more than 2 years.

Congratulations ! I just got nomination refused. I am still thinking if I should go for AAT . Need to ask the lawyer how big the chances are.  The reason is retail supervisor not manager  

46 minutes ago, Lu Ding said:

Congratulations ! I just got nomination refused. I am still thinking if I should go for AAT . Need to ask the lawyer how big the chances are.  The reason is retail supervisor not manager  

I heard some people in this group won AAT about this refusal reason. Don’t lose hope, u will be fine. Just be patient.

I am in the same boat. My nomination for restaurant manager got refused followed by visa refusal two months after. 

The reason given that my roles and responsibilities doesn’t seem to be of restaurant manager. I am more like head waitress in the restaurant. It was refused this year January. My employer is supporting me and willing to provide everything needed. I am working since day one and have everything as needed still got rejected. The immigration actually visited our premises while I was working and interviewed both me and my employer. After the interview, they sent us the refusal. 

I have applied for AAT and waiting for hearing. 

If anyone have got any suggestion, I will be really grateful.

Thank you in advance.

38 minutes ago, M.s said:

I am in the same boat. My nomination for restaurant manager got refused followed by visa refusal two months after. 

The reason given that my roles and responsibilities doesn’t seem to be of restaurant manager. I am more like head waitress in the restaurant. It was refused this year January. My employer is supporting me and willing to provide everything needed. I am working since day one and have everything as needed still got rejected. The immigration actually visited our premises while I was working and interviewed both me and my employer. After the interview, they sent us the refusal. 

I have applied for AAT and waiting for hearing. 

If anyone have got any suggestion, I will be really grateful.

Thank you in advance.

They didn’t even come to visit us. 😂

Does anyone know if the status of your visa application is supposed to change from “Finalised” after the tribunal approved the nomination and send the visa application back to the immigration department?

I was assigned a case officer on the Sep 2nd and I received correspondence within the application but the status is still the same.

Today I am going to do my medicals and I am still waiting for the police certificates to arrive. Deadline is September 30th but I just wanna be done! [emoji38]

• Congratulations 1

30 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

Does anyone know if the status of your visa application is supposed to change from “Finalised” after the tribunal approved the nomination and send the visa application back to the immigration department?

I was assigned a case officer on the Sep 2nd and I received correspondence within the application but the status is still the same.

Today I am going to do my medicals and I am still waiting for the police certificates to arrive. Deadline is September 30th but I just wanna be done! emoji38.png

how long did u wait for ur officer when the nomination approved? Thanks

On 08/09/2019 at 13:24, Cippalippa said:

I also sent updated organisational chart and job description of the other positions within the coffee shop.

hi , is it business franchisee or private ?

i also lodged my AAT appeal in march 2019 my business is franchisee 

On 18/01/2018 at 14:02, P.preet said:

Hi guys
Unfortunately, My employer is not ready to apply for nomination AAT and I am left with 10 days. Is it possible if I can go for visa AAT only not for nomination.
Thanks
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can you tell me if same case like your. How many months they give you decision after then we apply federal. Plz tell me 

On 17/09/2019 at 00:57, Nikka said:

Have you  heard anything from AAT yet ? And Can you please tell me about your reason and you still working in your role

thanks

No, not yet.

not position need it (it was more a supervisor duties) same reason as usual.

yes have been working since day 1 in the company 3 year in total. 

Refuse feb 2018

AAT APPEAL lodge end feb 2018 

Heeeeelllp guys!
How do I attach documents to a finalised application in immi account??? Following the tribunal decision and my visa application sent back to the immigration dept., I have to provide updated documents but I can’t upload them on my original application because it still shows finalised.

[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

52 minutes ago, Cippalippa said:

Heeeeelllp guys!
How do I attach documents to a finalised application in immi account??? Following the tribunal decision and my visa application sent back to the immigration dept., I have to provide updated documents but I can’t upload them on my original application because it still shows finalised.

emoji31.pngemoji31.pngemoji31.png

Did you get nomination approval?