RRV assistance

Tammyb123

Hi all 🙂

I can see that a few have discussed their circumstances already around return RRV's.

I was hoping to get in touch with Paul Hand-migration agent but this site won't let me send direct messages.

My situation; My PR is expiring 13 March.

I have only lived in Australia for 22 months out of the last 5 (we returned to the UK in March because of Covid)

I lived there for 4 years between 2011-2016 on a sponsored visa but not sure that is relevant as I wasn't a PR

I am an Occupational Therapist and have Australian Health Practitioner Registration and during my time in Aus have worked in many rural communities in WA with the indigenous australians.

I have a bank account with ANZ, with money in, an aussie driving licence, my car is still there with all of my belongings as we left in such a hurry.

I don't have a house or family 😞

I just wondered what kind of ties are classed as substantial.

Also, If i was lucky enough to be granted an extra 12 month visa, and then my total amount of time spent amounted to 2 years (i already have 23 months)

Would i then qualify for the 5 year visa at the end of the 12 month visa?

I hope that makes sense?

Good luck to everyone in these uncertain times x

19 minutes ago, Tammyb123 said:

Hi all 🙂

I can see that a few have discussed their circumstances already around return RRV's.

I was hoping to get in touch with Paul Hand-migration agent but this site won't let me send direct messages.

My situation; My PR is expiring 13 March.

I have only lived in Australia for 22 months out of the last 5 (we returned to the UK in March because of Covid)

I lived there for 4 years between 2011-2016 on a sponsored visa but not sure that is relevant as I wasn't a PR

I am an Occupational Therapist and have Australian Health Practitioner Registration and during my time in Aus have worked in many rural communities in WA with the indigenous australians.

I have a bank account with ANZ, with money in, an aussie driving licence, my car is still there with all of my belongings as we left in such a hurry.

I don't have a house or family 😞

Also, If i was lucky enough to be granted an extra 12 month visa, and then my total amount of time spent amounted to 2 years (i already have 23 months)

I hope that makes sense?

Good luck to everyone in these uncertain times x

Can’t you go onto Paul’s company website and contact him that way? That’s the best idea I think.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Tammyb123 said:

Based on what you have written, it sounds like you would have a reasonable case and yes, as long as you log 730 days in the 5 years before application, then you can get a new 5 year RRV.

My contact details in the signature.