175 online or by post?

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Hi there,

I am new to the forum, and have completed my teaching skills assessment (but waiting for the result - 8 weeks in, it must be coming soon!) and have completed as much of the online 175 application that I can. My question is does anyone know if there is a quicker visa granting time for 175 applications that are submitted online or by post? We are desparate to get a move on, after meeting in Oz 5 years ago, my husband and I are ready to make the permenant move down under and want to make it as quick and pain free as possible. Any ideas would be greatfully received!!

Thanks

Matilda's Mum & Dad :elvis:

Guest tony and sheena

Hi Matilda and her mum and dad,

The processing time is quicker if application is done online. Also, you will receive a tracking number so you can check your progress online at anytime. You cannot check the progress of a paper app.

Welcome to PIO and good luck,

Sheena

Hi & Welcome to PIO

I would say online is the better option as you can also track your progress on-line too.

Good luck with what you decide !

Guest hartleys

Hi,

We were told by DIAC that postal visa usually take 12 months and online visas about 6 months, but looking at everyones timelines i would say this is an estimate!!!

Good Luck

Guest tony and sheena
Your a quicker typist than me Sheena lol x

Oh I think it's just great minds Kim!

Guest sharkie

hi

definatly do online , i aplied by paper and bloody months behind ,a forgotten pile

good luck from a fellow west yorkie

chris

Guest Matildasmum&dad

Thank you so much for the advice, I have completed the online application form and today finally heard back from Teaching Australia that I have passed my skills assessment!! Yippee!! So sending the visa application today, hopefully Central Coast next July...

Archived