Contributory parent visa 143 - How to receive notification?

Linhng

3 hours ago, Linhng said:

Hello everyone

I lodged the application for my mom through an agent. Is there anyway I can register to receive notification of that application? I want to check the process by myself.

Does anyone have experiences in this case?

Thank you!

You should discuss this with your agent - that's why you are paying them ... 

14 hours ago, Linhng said:

Hello everyone

I lodged the application for my mom through an agent. Is there anyway I can register to receive notification of that application? I want to check the process by myself.

Does anyone have experiences in this case?

Thank you!

COMMUNICATING WITH THE DEPARTMENT

1.      Please note we can only communicate with the applicant or the applicant’s authorised recipient.  If you want another person to deal with us on your behalf, you should complete a Form 956.

2.      When communicating with your case officer please always include your reference number, name and date of birth in the subject line so that we can identify the email as one that is meant as part of your processing.

a.      For example, write in the subject line:  JOHN CITIZEN 4/4/1950 CID 12345678912 (OR CLF2015/123456)

3.      ALL subclass 143, 173 and 103 Parent applications and form 1436 additional applicant applications, must be mailed or couriered to the PERTH Parent Visa Centre.

a.      Our mail address is:  Parent Visa Centre, Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Locked Bag 7 NORTHBRIDGE WA 6865.

b.      Our courier or physical address is: 836 Wellington Street WEST PERTH WA 6005.