186 Nomination Enquiry

raj4949

HI All, 

My employer has applied 2 nominations around same time, and my colleagues nomination has some issues with the contract and CO requested further information and company has submitted all the details and then my employer received a call from immigration about clarification regarding the contract(she is not the CO) - is that a bad sign? Also, will that impact my nomination too as it was through same employer? CO's are different but employer is the same. Also, looks like the person who called from immigration is not satisfied with the answers too, she mentioned she will prepare a report and submit it to higher authorities for decision making. 

Was a bit scared and confused, please advise. 

TIA. 

6 hours ago, raj4949 said:

HI All, 

My employer has applied 2 nominations around same time, and my colleagues nomination has some issues with the contract and CO requested further information and company has submitted all the details and then my employer received a call from immigration about clarification regarding the contract(she is not the CO) - is that a bad sign? Also, will that impact my nomination too as it was through same employer? CO's are different but employer is the same. Also, looks like the person who called from immigration is not satisfied with the answers too, she mentioned she will prepare a report and submit it to higher authorities for decision making. 

Was a bit scared and confused, please advise. 

TIA. 

What's your occupation and timeline?

6 hours ago, YuryGagarin said:

Hi raj4949,

The only advise is to wait.

You should not be scared if the contact and employer legit.

Just wait.

Yeah everything is legit and we didn't know why the person who called from immigration was so upset, the only statement we are worried about is she said she will prepare a report and there is nothing wrong with the contract as well, they submitted it according to fairworks instead of regular company contract. 

Anyways, hope for the best!