G2gpass unsuccessful

Aussiebird

So i applied yesterday, husband did his separately  and i added my sons name to my application as he's under 18.

How on earth can i provide the information they request about flights (havent booked yet) details of address for quarantine, food, number of rooms etc....how we will support ourselves, rates and utility bills, residential address...

How can i when you find out the hotel you stay in when you arrive! 

We will be staying with my brother after quarantine,  do i provide his address, rates, utilities  etc? Is that what thry mean?

We havent booked flights yet as our house hasnt exchanged yet, dont want to risk anything at the moment.

Other people have managed to get there pass with partner visa, somewhere to stay etc, this doesn't seem fair and husbands visa needs activating!😡😡😡😡😡

I've really had enough of all this stress now. I don't think we will ever be able to make the move during these hard times, how can I contact immi from UK to tell them we cant travel because of the g2g pass and hope they will extend his initial entry date next year? Does anyone have a number please? 

Thank you.

Edited by Aussiebird

11 hours ago, Aussiebird said:

So i applied yesterday, husband did his separately  and i added my sons name to my application as he's under 18.

How on earth can i provide the information they request about flights (havent booked yet) details of address for quarantine, food, number of rooms etc....how we will support ourselves, rates and utility bills, residential address...

How can i when you find out the hotel you stay in when you arrive! 

We will be staying with my brother after quarantine,  do i provide his address, rates, utilities  etc? Is that what thry mean?

We havent booked flights yet as our house hasnt exchanged yet, dont want to risk anything at the moment.

Other people have managed to get there pass with partner visa, somewhere to stay etc, this doesn't seem fair and husbands visa needs activating!😡😡😡😡😡

I've really had enough of all this stress now. I don't think we will ever be able to make the move during these hard times, how can I contact immi from UK to tell them we cant travel because of the g2g pass and hope they will extend his initial entry date next year? Does anyone have a number please? 

Thank you.

Hi @Aussiebird

This is the tel number for skilled & family visa progamme immigration  in Qld  that i have Ph: 131881. They  will advise you that they cannot extend the initial entry by date as this is a legal requirement and can't just be altered/extended.  It is a pity that there is not a general advice for Pr visa holders who have not activated their visas yet as to leniency if you cannot validate.  

We are also trying to move permanently this year, recently sold our house and now I am being made redundant too in 2 weeks time. I missed my inital enter by date to validate my pr visa in June this year as flights booked were cancelled. Have been told to contact DHA when I am ready to travel that they may not cancel the visa due to not validating it in time but there is no official notification of this as far as I can see. I have a pr100 my hubby is the Aussie citizen. 

Stressful times indeeed and we have a  fur baby too we are trying to send and wanting to start our life in Tassie as soon as we can. Potentially looking at October/November now.