You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Hi Everyone,
I submitted my citizenship application today. When I click on messages it shows the following

The applicant has not agreed to receive electronic correspondence for this application.
Note: Electronic correspondence for this application is sent only if the applicant agreed to communicate via email in the application

I read that need to attach form 1193, but not sure which section shall i upload this form. Thanks for your input

Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19

6 hours ago, garrychandi said:
Hi Everyone,
I submitted my citizenship application today. When I click on messages it shows the following

The applicant has not agreed to receive electronic correspondence for this application.
Note: Electronic correspondence for this application is sent only if the applicant agreed to communicate via email in the application

I read that need to attach form 1193, but not sure which section shall i upload this form. Thanks for your input

This is from the Immi site......

Choosing to receive correspondence by post

In order to receive paper correspondence by post, you must complete Form 1193 Communicating by email with the department and attach the completed form to your application in ImmiAccount.

If the application has a status of finalised in ImmiAccount, send a copy of the form to the nearest Immigratio

• Like 1

Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.

Believe you can and you're half way there!

15 hours ago, ToowoombaBlue said:

This is from the Immi site......

Choosing to receive correspondence by post

In order to receive paper correspondence by post, you must complete Form 1193 Communicating by email with the department and attach the completed form to your application in ImmiAccount.

If the application has a status of finalised in ImmiAccount, send a copy of the form to the nearest Immigratio

Thanks very much, I completed and attached the form to Other section

Citizenship Applied - 21/05/20, Application - Received , Council - Randwick

VetAssess Applied - 10/06/18, Positive Skill Assessment -  15/10/18 EOI NSW  190 - 23/10/18, Invitation -  15/11/18, Nomination Applied - 19/11/18,   Nomination Approved- 20/11/18, Visa Lodged - 27/11/18, Health exam - 19/12/18, Grant - 21/05/19