register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

KazBaker

FHOG 10$ availability

Hi,

I am a first home owner. My new home is under construction. Now home is at Roof stage. But till now I haven’t received the $10k from Government. Do anyone know when i will receive it. Do i need to contact to anyone/authorities/government to let it get processed. Previously the FHOG was approved through my bank who i am with the loan. I also informed my bank where my new home construction stands. I also have the progress report in hand from builders.

just to know when will i get the $10 grant.

Any advice/ recommendation/comments will be appreciated. Thanks 

PR applied: 09/11/2017, PR Granted 21/09/2018, citizenship applied: 26/09/2019, Citizenship Test & Approved 07/01/2020, Citizenship Ceremony 04/03/2020

“Australian Citizen”

Which state?  I assume you need to apply direct for it. Surely the info is on line about application and process. 

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

21 minutes ago, rammygirl said:

Which state?  I assume you need to apply direct for it. Surely the info is on line about application and process. 

Hi Rammygirl, 

Thanks for your reply.

I already applied and it’s approved. What i need to know is when the money will appear in bank account. It says at the slab stage they will transfer the money but it passes the slab stage 2/3 weeks ago but still they did not pay me.  

PR applied: 09/11/2017, PR Granted 21/09/2018, citizenship applied: 26/09/2019, Citizenship Test & Approved 07/01/2020, Citizenship Ceremony 04/03/2020

“Australian Citizen”

I am in Melbourne, victoria 

“Australian Citizen”

If you have a building contract it is usually paid at the same time as first progress payment. Check with the agent, your bank?

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

On 04/05/2020 at 08:38, rammygirl said:

If you have a building contract it is usually paid at the same time as first progress payment. Check with the agent, your bank?

Thanks rammygirl.$10k Money came through my bank and adjusted with progress payment. Cheers !

• Like 1

“Australian Citizen”