Police Checks and Medicals

thekevjones

I have now submitted my 175 visa app form with the ASPC and have a TRN number.

Does anyone have contact details or weblinks to places, preferably the cheapest from anyones experience in the Chester/Manchester/Liverpool area where I can get these done?

Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

I've finally got a case officer assigned to my visa - Hoorah...after 6 months, which isn't that bad considering...

Anyways, now it is important since I have 70 days, in fact 60 because I was on holiday when the DIAC emailed me so the Req_for_Info was sat dormant for 10 days before I spotted it.

It actually states that I (and my family) should get medical examinations done from an approved list of panel doctors. Is this essential because I discussed the matter with my local GP who said she could do it for me? Otherwise i'll need to go to Manchester (Medical Clinic on St John St) or Liverpool (The Elms Medical Centre) to see one of the approved doctors and probably pay a premium?

Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks

Kev

Guest golden grahams

Hi

congratulations on getting your C/O the end is now in sight, however it has to be an approved practcioner for your medicals and x-ray, prices vary, our cost appox £550 for 2x adults medical, blood test and x-ray's, and 2x childrens medicals, it will be more if children are above 11.

Guest snow white

hi there

same here we had to go to a medical practioner and for our xrays from an approved list only so we just looked for the nearest ones in our area and got some prices and then chose which one

hope this helps

lesley x

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Hi, these are on the panel of doctors for Liverpool and Manchester if this is of any help to you.

Liverpool

The Elms Medical Centre

3 The Elms, Liverpool, L8 3SS

Telephone: 0151 727 5555

Fax: 0151 288 5016

Doctor(s):

Dr Hussey, Dr Kazich, Dr Moore, Dr O'Brien, Dr O'Shea, Dr Peterson, Dr Smith,

Radiology Clinic

57 Rodney Street

Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 9ER

Telephone: 0151 709 2293

Fax: 0151 709 2293

Manchester

Manchester Medical Examination Centre

11 St John Street

Manchester, M3 4DW

Telephone:

0161 834 4122 (Applicants requiring a medical with/without a chest x-ray)

0161 834 4175 (Applicants requiring a chest x-ray only)

Doctor(s):

Dr R Million, Dr B Smith

(Radiology facility also available)

Clarendon Surgery

Lance Burn Health Centre

Churchill Way

Salford, Manchester, M6 5QX

Telephone: 0161 736 4529

Doctor(s):

Dr J Tankel

Radiology Clinic

Department of Radiology

Oaklands Hospital

19 Lancaster Road, Salford, M6 8HD

Telephone: 0161 787 3468

Hope this helps.

The only advice I can give is, phone around them all as it makes sense to price them all as our nearest one would have been double the price, so to travel just half an hour longer in the car we saved ourselves around £300 which was unreal.

Andi.x

Archived