Skill assessment for 482 visa as a cafe manager

Hi, 

im offshore and working as a restaurant manager from last 3 years. I have an employer who wants to sponsor me as a restaurant manager. Restaurant located in regional WA. And i been offered DAMA visa or 482 visa. Can i apply without skill assessment or it’s necessary?

thanks,

The DAMA for WA is only for a specific region. Each DAMA has specific occupations and requirements, so the first step is to determine if you meet the requirements of the DAMA.

If it is a standard 482 and not a DAMA, then a skills assessment is not required for the occupation of Restaurant Manager.

Thanks Raul for your response. The DAMA is in goldfields region and place name is Kambalda. The population is about 2500 people. Its a mining town. My brother and his family lives in Kalgoorlie. What you think how much success percentage if i apply for cafe and Resturant manager? Do you think its a good decision or i apply for training visa first from Pakistan. What you suggest. Will be really appreciated for your advice.