Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


visa uk

Recommended Posts

I have filled in a visa sub class 600 form in but I have no idea were to send it to the visa is paper based cos don't know how to send everything on line but I cant find the correct address to send it to I am in the uk

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should do online ... if it’s not permitted to submit online you can send by mail to the High Commission in the Strand in London. 


Paul Hand

Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1801974

SunCoast Migration Ltd

All comments are general in nature and do not constitute legal or migration advice. Comments may not be applicable or appropriate to your specific situation. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now