Emergency!!!help!!!Many thanks

haha

I was hoping someone can give me some advice.

I graduated from UQ on December 2019 and applied for the 485 visa (in progress). I got the bridging visa a but forgot to apply for the bridging visa b before leaving Australia. What can I do in order to get back to Australia? Is it possible to reinstate my bridging visa a after returning to Australia? Also, will my application for the 485 visa be affected because I leave Australia without a BVB?

It will be very grateful to hear from you guys before receiving feedback from Australia embassy. 

2 hours ago, haha said:

I was hoping someone can give me some advice.

I graduated from UQ on December 2019 and applied for the 485 visa (in progress). I got the bridging visa a but forgot to apply for the bridging visa b before leaving Australia. What can I do in order to get back to Australia? Is it possible to reinstate my bridging visa a after returning to Australia? Also, will my application for the 485 visa be affected because I leave Australia without a BVB?

It will be very grateful to hear from you guys before receiving feedback from Australia embassy. 

you need feedback from a registered agent, not an embassy

11 hours ago, wrussell said:

If you go to my website pinoyau.com and use the contact form I shall have a look at your case, if you wish.

Hi, I signed the contact form and hope you can provide some advice for me.

Edited by haha