My partner visa evidence list . Is it good enough ? Thanks

Guest Hannahh

Guest Hannahh

Hi everyone , I’m just trying to gather my evidence as I want to try do it with out a lawyer if I can . This is the evidence I have and I can think of so far . Is this enough ? Thanks 

*Marriage certificate 
* Medicare card with both our names on it 

* Lease agreement with both names 

* electric bill in both names 

* wedding rings insurance with both names 

* Costco membership 

* letter from doctor stating my husband has been helping my mum for 4 years with doctors appointments / transport etc 

* 2018 & 2019 phone statement records from vodaphone 

* Facebook conversation records from 2016 till 2019 

*flight tickets of when we went on a little holiday together in 2018 

* Facebook invitations of my mum inviting my husband to events such as birthdays and a wedding 

* 888 forms 

Edited by Hannahh

I would try to ensure the above covers the period you are trying to demonstrate - ie if all that is from then end of last year it won't be enough - however if your lease was signed a couple of years ago, and you have bills covering that period, plus a selection of join bank account statements over that period etc.  If you have more than one holiday or trip booking then include that. 

I also picked a selection of photos of us together over time in a word document and put some comments around it, also with family etc at events.  The point is to show a long relationship not a snapshot.

Edited by Jon the Hat

Guest Hannahh
1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

I would try to ensure the above covers the period you are trying to demonstrate - ie if all that is from then end of last year it won't be enough - however if your lease was signed a couple of years ago, and you have bills covering that period, plus a selection of join bank account statements over that period etc.  If you have more than one holiday or trip booking then include that. 

I also picked a selection of photos of us together over time in a word document and put some comments around it, also with family etc at events.  The point is to show a long relationship not a snapshot.

Thank you . I have holidays like snow trips but they were paid in cash I have pictures of our snow holidays but no bookings or anything . Thanks . I will make sure to cover proof for the whole relationship