Technical issues part 2

Katalinka

hello,

I am trying to figure out how to go about certain documents.

1. Character Assessment- how would you recommend to provide evidence of intention to obtain character assessment. Some applicants included a receipt for an application for a police check.I live in Poland so would a receipt in my mother tongue be fine plus a little clarification of what it is or would I have to have the receipt translated? The same question applies to medical examination and evidence to undergo. 

2. I am confused as regards our statements about our relationship. Is one statement written by me and my husband enough covering all the pillars of our relationship or do we need additional ones for each of the areas that we will be submitting the materials for...but then again it sounds a bit of a nonsense doing it twice. Can I just make reference to it saying that the evidence is in my statement?

Do I have to use the form 888 or can I write it on plain computer page as I have already done? It is already 6 pages long...not finished yet as it is a 11 year relationship.  What's the best way to go?

How to sign the statement...computer or in hand...print it out and scan...  Does it have to be witnessed by an authority official?

3. Family Register and composition- what are the documents that I can submi here?

Uff! 🙂   Hope you can give me a hand and a bit of guidance. Please. Thank you.

Based on your questions, I would suggest you have a conversation with a registered migration agent to understand what is required in detail, but in summary:

1. If you already have the police check then you don’t need to also provide the receipt for it as well. The medical check is done by a Department approved medical practice and will be in English.

2. One statement each and they need to be done as statutory declarations (or the local equivalent if you are offshore). Form 888 is for family and friends.