Bak statement requirements

seamyb85

Hi guys

I realise ACS ask for 2 forms of payment evidence, ie bank statements, hmrc, etc.

These are the only 2 forms we can get as it was 10 plus years ago 

But it doesn't say how many you need.

So how many bank statements would you need for a job you worked 

July 06 - May 09

I am able to get bank statements from July 08 on my ebanking but not it doesn't go back any further.

Have contacted the bank they said they will try and order statements before this date but are not sure if they can as they changed their systems in 2008 and it will take a month to get them if possible.

Now we have everything needed and would be able to submit 2day but as it doesn't state how many bank statements or dates we are unsure. 

So could anyone advise how many you need and what if certain dates you need for employment covering 

July 06 to may 09??

Many thanks 

As a rule you need one salary advice from the beginning and  one from the end of each period of employment The ACS will look at all employment. For points, immigration will go back 10 years from the date you are assessed as being fully qualified.  The opinions of skills assessing authorities are not binding on immigration. There is no ,margin for error.

So basically you are saying you need two bank statements, 1 showing the 1st salary and 1 showing the last salary.

"As a rule you need one salary advice"

Are you saying you only need 1 form, so it could be a payslip, hmrc letter, bank statement??

Sorry i am not sure I fully understand your reply as I was merely asking about number of statements needed to cover an employment covering July 06 - May 09

so not sure what the following is relating to

1 hour ago, wrussell said:

The opinions of skills assessing authorities are not binding on immigration. There is no ,margin for error.

From the ACS 

Migration Skills Assessment Guidelines

September 2019:

7.3 Payment Evidence

ACS requires sufficient evidence of paid employment to verify your employment and that your pay is 
commensurate with the skill level for your position.
Payment Evidence must include at least two of the following to cover the relevant period of 
employment:
• Official government tax records or documents that may include payment summaries, group 
certificates or notices of assessment (citing company and applicant name)
• Payslips citing names of the applicant and employer
• Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and 
employer
• Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of 
employer).

As you see no clarification as too how many bank statements are required?

So on doing a little more research I found the 2019 ACS checklist very good when doing this yourself, as you don't need to ask immigration officers for the answers when ACS clearly document it.

So we will need Statement for July 06 see below:

Payment Evidence must include at least two different types of documentary evidence from the following 
list of categories. This must cover the beginning and end for each year of employment being claimed in the 
application

• Official government tax records or documents that may include payment summaries, group 
certificates or notices of assessment (citing company and applicant name)
• Payslips citing names of the applicant and employer
• Employment linked insurance/superannuation documents citing the name of the applicant and 
employer
• Bank statements showing salary payments from employer (citing applicants name and name of 
employer).